Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 52: Christmas is HERE! (A.K.A. This fluffy, white stuff)

Hey Family and Friends!:)

Well...this week has come and gone so fast I don't even really remember what happened. Here are some highlights of the week:

1.) Trade-offs with Big Rapids and I got to stay in Wyoming and be with my sweet, goddaughter, Sister Newby again!:)

2.) Got do service at Railside and help them decorate for Christmas and do glamour shots with the residents to give to their families for Christmas! It was so fun! And my favorite, hilarious resident, Norma, told me I looked like I was 8, and then my other 101 year old friend, Bunny, looked at me and told me I looked like I was 60. It was hilarious!;) 

3.) We got to have interviews with President on Thursday and him and Sister Jacobsen came up from Lansing so it was exciting to spend the day with them!:) I just love President Jacobsen. He is the best!:)

4.) Shannon got sick and Lily fractured her thumb and bruised her face (from skating) the day after we put them on date! (Satan is a dog!) We are still teaching them, they just couldn't come to church due to that! Pray for them, please!

5.) We had a killer lesson with Sister Bell. We watched the restoration video and we are trying to help her get back to the temple. The spirit was so strong and she is understanding the gospel better. (She really didn't remember anything from the missionaries before she got baptized years ago.)

Anyways, sorry, it has been a crazy emailing day and I don't have much time! But I love you all! And I hope you keep doing the 25 days of Christ initiative! You will see miracles as you do so! Love you all and have a STELLAR week!
--
Remember the church is true and I love you!
<3Sister Rogers<3
Michigan Lansing Mission

Good, ol' door knocking days! 


Dinner appointment at the Emery's & a visit with Sister Young, my old STL.  I miss & love her sooooo much! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment