Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 48: Moldy Leaves ;)

Hey Family and Friends!:)

I hope you all had a great Halloween! We got to eat dinner at the Richardson's in our ward and then go to President Smith's (our Stake President-he's in our ward) house to hang out with them after dinner! It was so fun! Love them all!:)

So me and Sister Vera spent most of this week sick with that nasty cold/horrible allergies that are going around. I guess it is really bad here because of all the moldy leaves. And especially bad for me since leaves don't really exist in Arizona. The only reason I am excited for winter is because everything will be dead!!!! Hahaha!

Sister Vera was also able to go to Dr.Vickor's and now we are both getting fixed! Our jacked up bodies are feeling a lot better! So that is really good!:)

We had trade-offs this week with the Ludington and Grand Rapids sisters! I got to be with Sister Phelps and then my baby, Sister Gardner! It was so fun! Just like old times! I love being a Sister Training Leader. I learn so much from the sisters here in this zone. It is amazing.:) They are amazing.:)

We are also slowly teaching more and picking up new investigators! Yay! Thank you for your prayers! They are working! And Heather is doing good! Understanding the Book of Mormon better and really desiring to know if it is true.

I love this gospel. It is the essence of a happy life. Especially when Jesus Christ is at the center of it. I love you all and hope you have a stellar week!<3

--
Remember the church is true and I love you!
<3Sister Rogers<3
Michigan Lansing Mission

Happy Halloween!:)


:D


:)


                           I don't know who she thinks she is?! Haha.......this describes our companionship perfectly.:)
Love her.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment