Saturday, July 16, 2016

Week 32 and a half: GUESS WHO'S HAVING A CHILD?!

MEEEE! I AM GETTING TRANSFERRED TO GRAND RAPIDS AND I WILL BE WHITEWASH TRAINING!!! :D (Which means we are taking over an Elders' area.) I am so pumped! I stay here in Meridian until Thursday and that's when I get my greenie and will drive with her up to Grand Rapids! I am super sad to leave this area and zone. It has had my heart for the last 7 1/2 months. And me and Sister Trent are super bummed we only got to spend 6 weeks together but we decided we are too close already and that keeping us together would just be too much for this area!;) Haha! Jk! But I am ready for change. It has been one of the most exhausting transfers of my mission. One trial after another....sometimes they seem like they are never ending. But I love this gospel and I have come to find out that it's not the trials that make us stronger, but the coming closer to our Savior and Heavenly Father that makes us stronger. That's where the true strength and growth comes from. And for that I will be forever grateful.<3 Love you all! Have a stellar week! And I will talk to you all again on the 25th!:)

-- 
Remember the church is true and I love you!
<3Sister Rogers<3
Michigan Lansing Mission

Going to miss my fam!;(


Zone P-day: Capture the Flag Water Balloon Style....I think yes!;)


Thought this was a pretty funny pic! Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment