Monday, December 14, 2015

WEEK 2: A WHITE CHRISTMAS WITH A PURE HEART

Family and Friends,

It is snowing today!!!:D IT MADE MY DAY! A white Christmas! I love it! We got to go to the Provo Temple one last time this morning and it was beautiful! It was cold too! Something funny that happened as we were walking back. I asked Sis.Sheppard, "Why are they throwing more snow on the ground?!" And she and the other two sisters starting busting up laughing and told me, "That's salt!" Well....you can tell I am from AZ......it was hilarious though. They have seen way too many of my blonde moments already.;) I know you all miss them.

I also wanted to let you all know I AM SO HAPPY! I have never done something so hard that has made my heart want to burst because I am so happy! Me and Sis. Sheppard were teaching this investigator named, Kaylee, and she was a non-member! WE COMMITTED HER TO BAPTISM! She was so sad on our third visit that we told her we couldn't teach her anymore. She said the prayer at the end thanking God for bringing us in her life and that she wanted to remember all the things we taught her. Let's just say there were lots of tears. She even gave us a referral for one of her friends. God works in mysterious ways my friends, remember that!

Anyways, I leave on Wednesday for Michigan and I couldn't be more excited! I am going to miss my district like crazy, but we are all going to write each other. So all is well! And all us 4 sisters in my district are going to Michigan, so we will all be together luckily. I love you all so much. I know this church is true and that Christ is the center of everything we do, say, or talk about in this gospel. He loves you, I love you, and if you are ever going through a hard time wondering why he's not answering you, just take a step back and look around. You have a lot to be grateful for. That is how God is answering your prayers! Sorry today I can't write much! I want time to try and send a ton of pictures (if I can figure it out)! Love you all so much! Be safe!:) And have a very SUNNY Christmas down there in AZ!;)

--
Remember the church is true and I love you!
<3Sister Rogers<3
Michigan Lansing Mission



All 8 of us are going to Michigan! We are missing 2 elders! Not sure who they are! Haha!


The cute sisters in our zone all leaving this week!:)


(I think she loves her companion, Sis. Sheppard, right?)


I am kind of LOVING this!<3 They can all tell I am from AZ! Haha!


Me by the map! Pointing to Lansing, MI!


We love Sis. Rogers!! <3


                                   Me & Sis. Sheppard with our favorite investigator, Kaylee! So sad to leave her!

No comments:

Post a Comment