Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 45: Clearly I Don't Know Sports.....or Much of Anything for that Matter;)

Hey Family and Friends!:)

So I kind of like....ADORE.....Sister Vera and Wyoming. Great companion, great area, great ward. I literally have nothing to complain about. It was hard leaving Sister Gardner and Grand Rapids, but I know I am right where I am suppose to be. :) But literally...NEVER a dull moment between me and Sister Vera. We are constantly laughing and smiling. It is great! :D

Funny story...so we were door knocking and this man in his 20's opens the door and he is interested so there is this long silence while Sister Vera is writing his name and number in her planner and so I break the silence and ask....."So, you are a dodgers fan?" (He is wearing a blue shirt with a white D on the front.) He replies, trying to hold in a laugh, "No. Tigers. Detroit tigers." I just respond, "Well...you can tell I am not a sports fan!" Bahahahaha! We were laughing so hard after he closed the door! In my defense, dodgers are white and blue! They are just blue on white, instead of white on blue! I love me some baseball. Really though.....haha!

We've been teaching a couple investigators and less actives and really trying to go through the area. I am trying to get to know everyone as well! This area is huge! Probably even a little bigger than my Grand Rapids area, which is crazy. We have 3 sets of missionaries in our ward and I think we are the only ward like that in the mission. It's pretty awesome.
I also went on my first trade-off. I got to go to Holland and go to Lake Michigan on my trade-off! It IS BEAUTIFUL! LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE THE OCEAN! Except the sand is softer and the water is fresher.:) Got to spend it with the awesome and sweet Sister McGhie! Couldn't have been a better first trade off!:)

I love you all and I know that this church is true! I know that as we watch always the Lord will bless us. In Mark 13:37 it says, "And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch." As we watch out for ourselves, others, and the Lord he will come to be our best friend. And "...if ye do, he doth immediately bless you..." (Mosiah 2: 24) Have a STELLAR week and keep the faith!<3

P.S. This is my new address:
196 Brookmeadow North Lane Southwest Apt. 6 
Grandville, MI 49418

--
Remember the church is true and I love you!
<3Sister Rogers<3
Michigan Lansing Mission



LOVE HER!<3


Long door knocking days.:)


Our week in review. Bahahahaha!


Me and Sister Gardner's last P-day together! We went to the beautiful Meijer Garden's! Love her so much!:)


The famous sculpture from Leonardo da Vinci. There is only one other in the world. I think it's in France?......

                                               
                                                                         
                                                     Saying bye to the Grand Rapids Ward!;( Love these girls!


Love the Sigmiller's! Going to miss them! People have told me that I look like part of the fam! Haha!:)


I'm going to miss this cute family!;(


My other Grandma! I love her! it was way hard to say bye to G-Rap Ward!


Love and will miss the Gilbert Family!:)


Welcome to the celestial kingdom.


Sea Shell searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment