Monday, September 12, 2016

Week 40: Happy Birthday to Me....:P

Hey Family and Friends!:)

So this email is going to be short because this last week was kind of blah....literally. I got sick. Like always. At least it feels like it. This is at least the 4th time on my mission. I got an upper respiratory infection again (a.k.a. SUPER bad cold). I thought I was going to die. Jk....haha. But it was pretty awful! It was the same thing I got when I first came out to the field in December except like 10 times worse. Luckily I have a wonderful companion who nursed me back to health! Literally, I don't know what I would have done without her! :) She is my saving grace. I told Sister Gardner she needs to become a nurse! Instead of me being her momma this last week, she was more like my momma. Haha!

Funny story, so I woke up in the middle of the night like 50 times for a couple nights in a row and one of the nights I kind of overdosed on Night-Quil and when Sister Gardner went to wake me up, I wouldn't get up. Which is super weird to anybody who knows me because I am pretty obedient. And then I told her mumbling, "I kind of woke up last night and took more Night-Quil...." And she freaked out on me and told me I better wake her up next time because I could have over-dosed and killed myself. Lesson learned, Mama Gardner. Won't happen again. Bahahaha!

Well, I also have been going to the chiropractor! My neck and back are jacked. Between childhood accidents, dance, and my mission he said I was messed up. But he fixed me up a lot and I only have to go back a couple more times now. He is super nice! Dr. Vickers and he lives/works in Holland so it takes us an hour to get there! Road trip! But he does missionaries for free so that is nice!:) Totally recommend him! Amazing!

But Floyd is doing STELLAR! Still getting baptized next Saturday! The ward is excited! He is excited! It will be good!:) And Arul came to church yesterday so that was awesome! Everybody else is at about the same! We couldn't see a ton of people this week since I was on my deathbed! But we are still going strong and I hope you all are too! I love you all! I love this gospel! And I hope you have a STELLAR week!<3

--
Remember the church is true and I love you!
<3Sister Rogers<3
Michigan Lansing Mission

This is pretty much the only pictures I have this week! This was last P-day! We look like goobers and were really tired, but we like our shirts. And I thought my dad would appreciate this shirt! #thebest


Super bad quality but we really love each other!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment