Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Week 7: Even Colder Weather!!!

Hey Family and Friends!:)

This week has been freezing! I went finding in 12 degree F weather. That is an adventure for sure! All I can say is that the Lord really blesses his servants!:) And this week has been rough. Our investigators are struggling and having a rough time and finding has been hard. I'm not going to sugar coat it. BUT! I know that this church is true. Hard times make us stronger and I love that I get to share what makes me so happy with my brothers and sisters in Michigan! I know that if you are ever going through a rough time that the Lord knows and hears your prayers. He loves you and is there for you! That is because he is our father and wants us to return to live with him someday! Sorry I don't have much time to write today! I love you all and hope you are having a great week!
 
P.S. One of my favorite quotes from zone conference was from my good old friend, Elder Marley, (he is from AZ too and goes home soon): "It's not prideful! It's true!" (Relating to the church.)

-- 
Remember the church is true and I love you!
<3Sister Rogers<3
Michigan Lansing Mission



Me with Virginie and Julia when we had dinner at their house this week!:)


Me with a legit cat named, Tiger from one of the ladies in our ward


We had trade-offs this week and this is one of my awesome Sister Training Leaders, Sis. Young!:) 


And this is a HILARIOUS sign outside of our apartment! Haha! D+C 18:10 folks...."the worth of souls is great in the sight of God!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment